Sunday, September 30, 2007

What has Kree been up?

I must apologise for not keeping in touch as often as I could this year. It is proving to be quite a challenging year for me - what with studying after 22 years, it's not easy! I am presently doing a Bachelor of Education Degree in Teaching through Victoria University of Wellington. When I first started teaching in NZ five and a half years ago, it felt as if I had dropped the NZ Curriculum puzzle and I have been struggling to grasp the curriculum ever since. This BEd course is helping me put those puzzle pieces together, making teaching & learning an exciting and stimulating challenge. So far I have passed 4 assignments, and just handed in my 5th assignment on Friday - woohoo : )
I have one more assignment to do next term and then I shall compile my teaching portfolio due 2nd December.
If you don't hear from me - you know why!
Keep me in your prayers.

No comments: