Saturday, September 12, 2009

Teacher's Farewell Message

11 September 2009
Dear Principal, Board of Trustees, Staff, Students & Parents of Kelvin Road School:
The day has finally arrived...my journey at Kelvin Road School has come to an end.
In my 20 years of teaching this has been only my 2nd school and I would be happy to have stayed here forever! However, there is another exciting challenge awaiting me, so I am off...following my heart. This feels right, like it did when I left South Africa 7 and a half years ago.
I can't THANK YOU all enough for your help and friendship throughout my stay at our cool school. I have learned heaps and Kelvin Road School will be forever engraved in my heart.
If I said or did anything to hurt or upset you, kindly forgive me. I hope that you will remember me with a smile :) All the best.
I am sure that my Cool Kids will continue with their awesome work and I know that they will keep in touch via Gmail, Twitter and Blogger. Remember your "Wish Upon a Star". You CAN achieve your goals and dreams if you work hard, and "Be the BEST that you can be!" Reach for the Stars!!

Love always,
Kree Raman Room 8 Teacher Mobile: 0272967094 Skype: kreeraman Twitter: kreescoolkids Youtube: kree12
Gmail: kree4sai@gmail.com Class Blog: http://mrsramanscoolkids.blogspot.com/

No comments: