Thursday, September 2, 2010

Private Tutor

Are you looking for a private tutor? 

Your worries are over...you have come to the right place.

I am recruiting students  for 1 to 1 or small group tutoring. 

A little about me:

I was born in South Africa where I taught for 13 years before immigrating to New Zealand in 2002.  I am a passionate, self-motivated and dedicated NZ registered Teacher with 21 years of full-time exemplary classroom practice. This year I have decided to explore other teaching options and have been working at two local schools as a classroom release teacher. I am passionate and confident in using today’s technological tools to teach in new and exciting ways. Ideally, if I could afford it, I would be volunteering my services, however, I am unable to do this at stage in my life.

Strengths in: ICT, Behaviour-Management, New Zealand Curriculum, Literacy, Numeracy, Special Needs, ESOL...

Interests:

Community Service Volunteer for IHC (People with Intellectual Disabilties), Information and Communication Technologies, Web 2.0, Networking, Blogging, Photography, Travel, Cooking, Gardening, Sustaining our Environment (Reduce, Re-use, Recycle

Vision:

To be the change I wish to see in the world. (Mahatma Gandhi)

If there is ANYTHING you want to learn to do, get in touch. I promise to help you achieve your dreams.

Yours truly,

Mrs Kree Raman

09/2967094

0272967094

kree4sai@gmail.com

class

No comments: