Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Kree observes Nirjali Ekadashi 3rd June - 4th June 2009

I have had an amazing day on 3rd June, as I observed my first Nirjala Ekadashi, without taking food or water from last night till Thursday morning (4th June). I think it is a miracle that I survived this day on AIR and FAITH alone, not even medication! On a regular day if I skipped a meal I would have an intense headache. My husband Kanthan Vandayar also observed the fast and is overwhelmed that we were able to achieve this. My daughter Thanusha fasted from morning till 4pm and couldn't manage it, but at least she tried. In the evening we went to Papakura Ganesh Temple (4 Dent Place, Papakura) to give Thanks for our Faith and good fortune in this life.
I realised With FAITH, we can conquer anything!! Air + Faith = Life.
By reading this, I pray that you and your loved-ones be blessed to dream BIG and achieve your goals. GOD BLESS YOU :) now and always,
Kree Raman Vandayar

Read about the significance of Nirjali Ekadashi by Narottam Das:
http://www.h4all.org/nirjal_ekadashi.html

No comments: